Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sad face. :(

Sadness. I'm by myself, nikki had a dance concert to go to. I invited Meg to have a sle3pover, but she isn't answering, maybe she doesn't like me. Idk....... I hate it when ppl ignore me. IRS annoying. Lol I'm just typing on my iPad. They r fun. Ok soo ummm... Yeaaa... Ye? Idk. Narffffff naffffff narffffff arfffff arbgb arrgg boboboobooboobooboboboooo popo ooooooooppoooooooooo Okay I d k what that was. I'm listening to pink. Sober or something like that. That's the song. Okay my houses smells terrible becuz some dude stained our doors in the basement becuz my ant and uncle stained their doors, they r finishing the basement. Lol I have to brush meh teeth. Just got done eating. Well might work at my aunt and uncles meat market and get payed.. awesome! Don't you think? Lol soooooo yea. Idk when I start. Narffffff. I really wanna start soon cuz I could use some money for the holidays. Lol I have to buy so presents. I only got Meg and marks. I haven't gotten nikki. You should give me some ideas. Okay so the question I have for you now is....... Why do people hate Obama soooooo much? Help me on that one please. I actually kinda like him.... He's better than McCain. Soo please help meh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment