Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mall visit.

Hello this is Savvy and Nikki. We are bored so we are on this. Umm... I think nikki is embarrassed about this blog. She kinda acted like it. Idk. Soooooo, we are sitting on my couch, we had a sleepover, and we are going to the mall soon. Yesterday we saw meg at the mall so we hung out and went to the following places: Victoria's Secret- it was really akward, we wanted to get sized.- next we went to spencer's -that was a nightmare, disgusting!-. Those are all the places we went to. Interesting huh? Okay so we took pictures in a photo booth, and when got out we only had like 10 minutes, and we thought that they already closed off target, cuz that was where we were getting picked up, so we like ran all the way and figured out that they hadn't closed it off yet. Haha. Then megs mom was like " oh, so you're parents just dropped you off here?" and we were like well yea...., then she was like " well you know I have to tell social services right?" then me and nikki were like what D: and she was like noooo I'm just kidding...... gosh I almost had a heart attack! Then me and nikki had to go and megs mom wanted to know if we got to our "transportation" safetly, and I was like noooo I got hit by a pickup truck in the leg but imm okay. Lol it was hilarious. Then me and nikki had a sleepover. Plus we were in incing and I put on this rlly ugly feather scarf and I was like take a picture! And the lady working there was like the mall doesn't allow pictures to be taken here. And I was like first of all wh are you listening to our convo, and second of all that's a flipping lie. She's a loser. Soo now me and nikki are sitting here, and I'm typing all of this on the iPad, and my mom is vacuuming funnnnn! We r gonna go to the mall again for some more fun. Let's see if we fiond anything interesting. Peace out homies. ---Savvy

No comments:

Post a Comment