Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Llamas, Nerds, and mayonaise!

Heya,
This is May Nays.!. I am having a sleepover with Savvy!!! I saw the girl in the white shirt @ the mall on friday, and Savvy, too... It was so funny because we went into spencers and we barely made it out alive! There's a first time for everything- and in some rare cases, that first time is the last. I am NEVER going back again. End of story! Ok, Savvy keeps hitting her head on the ceiling. Cause she's a beast like that. My dog keeps turning on the radio.

my family

The Parents
_________

Mom- Victoria
Dad- Lee

The Pets
_______
Dog(chihuahua)- Babi

The Pests
________

Sister- Shianne

and, well me...


I am super bored. Idk why it is so much easier writting on my personal blog than it is on this.
( check it  out --> www.vocal-vibe.blogspot.com ) Savvy's getting pictures of llamas and Taylor Launtner. Don't even ask.

So,
 It is 11:34 and we are both in bed because it's so comfy. but hers is better. I think.

I am like super bored, and I don't know what else to put. Savvy still hates her braces. Hunny, It's only gonna get worse.
:)

So,
Why do I keep saying 'so'?

So,
ARGGG!!!!

Yea,
this is it for right now.
Unless you wanna count how many times I repeat myself,
this is the end.
....................

Of the post, not the world, naturally.

I'ma go and play on GirlSense. Cuz I'm a little dorky kid like that!!!












ps= check out morpher.com you can turn into an old person, cartoon person, make a baby, etc.

DATE A NERD< PASS MATH CLASS!!!!
<May Nayz>

No comments:

Post a Comment