Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Meh. Arting Problems.

Okay so Meghan, I give advice because I'm helping you. If you want to become better, then take my advice and don't be mad. You're lucky you have someone to give you advice, I didn't I just watched someone draw. And that's why my art has some flaws. Everyone's does, and it's not true that there's no wrong way to draw. There is a right way, and a wrong way. DONT TAKE THIS WRONG. OR PERSONALLY. THIS IS NOT A MEAN NOTE. If you don't draw something write, YOU DON'T DRAW IT RIGHT. And that's that. I'm sorry, I kinda feel that you're jealous of my skills. And I treat you like a baby?  How? Like it's a privelage to talk to me? WOW. Ummm, seriously? If you don't like my help and you don't think that I'm you're friend, then just tell me. I'm friends with everyone. At least I try to be. And Nikki's down to Earth, Marley's Awesome, and guess what label I get, BOSSY. WOW. Thanks I appreciate it. I'm not saying anymore because if I do.................. NVM. But seriously, Meghan, I'm sorry if you feel that way. I'm pretty sure you're Bossier than me. Buyt please don't take this offensivly. PLEASE. I love you. You're an amazing artist, and a friend. but sometimes, you don't say the right things. Neither do I. Please don't take this wrong. Or cry. LOL. PPLEASE... <3.....................


-My heart sometimes feels heavier than the Earth. <3.-

No comments:

Post a Comment