Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

maynays

this is soooo not fair.
My mom thinks im a friggin kindergardener!!!
she won't even let me leave her side at the mall- regarless of if I am with friends!
I have a cell phone! I will call if I need help! I KNOW not to go into strangers cars,
I KNOW not to go with strangers any where, we walk away if their are any kreeperz,
We USE COMMON SENSE! Can't she trust herself that she taught me well enough?
And I am A kick-act defense karate person! I can defend me and my friends! I know how to ask for help
I knnow how to shop safely, I know how to dial 9-1-1, 
PLUS SAVVY IS A KICK-A$$ FIGHTER. SHE COULD RIP SOMEONES FACE OFF.
:) We all know what not to do, we all have had the talks from numerous people about 'stranger danger',
WE have been trained about what to do if those situations would happen,

No comments:

Post a Comment