Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I lost my voice. yikes! LOL I had an amazing time with savvy and the girl in the white shirt today!! I am feeling quite bad though, physically. my throat is so HOARSE and I keep coughing... SIGH.

I am also feeling bad about the whole savvy thing.
      Savvy,
I could probally appologize for what i'm about to say and tell you to not take it personally, But I know how human beings are and you probally will give it some consideration. That's what any normal human being would do! Ok, I am really sorry for pushing your buttons like that. But it really made me mad when I sat through your drawing lesson and you didn't even listen to mine. thats the past though, and theres nothing I or you can do about it, so i'm moving on. I am probally really jealous of ur MAD SKILLZ and just won't admit it to myself, and I know for a fact that you are a KICK A$$ drawer, but you need to realize that your way is not the only way. Yea, it may be the right way, but its not the only right way. and I absolutely LOVE your art- the reason I don't do exactly what you do is because I know whenever I do something the way u do it you can 're-create' it like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better, and I guess I really don't want any compitetion. (AKA I know my 'art; would look terrible compared to yours!)


I was walking down the hall ways when some ninth graders said that my drawing was really good. It was like this punk-y girl with dripping eyeliner and a bubblegum bubble. I thought I minus well give up drawing since im never gonna b as good as savvy no matter how hard i try, but they made me realize even more that what I do is good, it's just not her way. her way is great, my way is good. If I do things her way, they fail. SO I'ma do what I do best. and try not to make myself look like a complete idiot in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment